JUST FOUND OUT!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! My husband and I are so excited to share that we will be having another baby :-jumpy! I had my doctors visit to confirm this on Monday and I am 5 weeks along with and estimated due date of April 24th. We are looking forward to having a happy and healthy baby brother or sister for our little Eric (20 months old)to grow up with. Thanks for letting us share our joy with you :)!

Wow!!!! How exciting. I miss the baby stages. I just sent my girls off to 3rd grade and my little one to Kindergarten this morning, boy was that tough and knowing that I am not having any more children, letting that last one go is hard. Congratulations Cathe and enjoy them while they are little. Time goes by too fast. :) :) Amy Jo

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-01 AT 01:11PM (Est)[/font][p]Cathe,

I was just thinking about you & your husband and having another!
I thought, she probably will be pregnant sometime soon, before she does her next years videos!

CONGRATULATIONS to you & your husband!!!!!!!

How exciting!!!
Nikki

P.s. It's so nice of you to share yourself with us. You are a one of kind business lady.

Congratulations, Cathe!!!:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

I pray for a healthy and happy pregnancy for you. My kids are 2 years apart like yours will be and it's so neat the way they play together like best friends - when they're not fighting that is!;-)

Congratulations and we all hope you have an easy, healthy pregnancy and just as easy delivery!!!!!!!! I know you and your husband are just sooooooo excited. Little Eric will now have a playmate!!

Kelly

Great news! Take good care of yourself and keep us posted!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-22-01 AT 01:30PM (Est)[/font][p]Congratulations Cathe, that is great news!!!! I hope your due date is correct and you have the baby on that day because that is my birthday! Again Congratulations to you and your husband.
Pam :-jumpy

What wonderful news!!!!.....you must be so happy:):) I offer my heartfelt congratulations to you and your family. It seems like just yesterday when my little ones were born....now, my daughter is almost eighteen and going into her senior year and my son is sixteen and (gulp) learning how to drive.

Thanks for sharing your joy:)

Congratulations!! Here wishes and prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy and baby. With all you do to keep us healthy and strong - you should sail right thru. Thanks for sharing.

Warmest congratulations to you, your husband and your son!

Maybe you can now do a Cathe Friedrich FitMom's workout video / DVD!

Annette

:) :) :) :)

As soon as I saw the "Just Found Out" I knew you were expecting. Congratulations to you, your husband, and little Eric. I wish you a happy and healthy preganancy.

Take care!
Christine

Congratulations Cathe!
How exciting for you and your family! :D Thank you for sharing your news with all of us.
Take care!

Wow!

I was wondering what kind of news could attract this many posts in such a short time! How wonderful, Cathe! I'm so excited and happy for you three. It will be fun to follow you thru this pregnancy. I guess that means we'll get to see you pregnant on the roadtrip this Fall! Keep us posted.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Congrats Cathe! Just because your'e pregnant again doesn't mean you can rest on your video laurels! Now get out there and start that three tape set for maternity fitness!

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy.

Another fan,
Donna

Oh happy day!

Thank you for sharing your joyful news with us. I wish you lots of refreshing naps, delicious snacks, a healthy pregnancy and a happy growing family!

Daphne

(who posted this once, but then it disappeared?)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.