Imax 2!!!! Thank you, thank you, Cathe. :D:D

sharonm

Cathlete
I wanted to catch you before you took off on your trip to thank you so much. I preordered your new DVDs but couldn't hold out so I bought Imax 2 and Boot Camp VHS. :) I did Imax 2 this morning for the 2nd time and had a total blast. I threw all my energy into it and what a workout. I loved most of the intervals but the last 2 are awesome. I look forward to getting my DVDs and I know I'll love all the extras. I know I'm gushing but I think my adrenaline is still kicking. Woohoo. :)

Sharon

Me too! Me too!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that tape. I just came up from doing it! I am sooo doggone proud of myself too because I have all the choreo down. Miss "Two-Left-Feet" here!(Just need to see that shuffle repeater a couple more times!) Thanks Cathe and I love the way you made the intervals, combination moves this time instead of repeating the same move. FUN workout! Have fun in Vegas!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi again, Cathe. I hope your trip to Vegas went well. I'm still loving the new Imax. I hope you don't mind but I'm bringing part of it to my classes today. I've used part of your first Imax in classes before and they love it. I know they'll love this new one even more. I hope I have them screaming as much as you have me screaming at home. :D:D:D

Hi Sharon! I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying IMAX 2 so much. Oh by all means, take from it what you wish to your classes. I have no problem with that at all:). I hope you had a fun class. Take Care!

I have to 2nd these comments! This is the absolute funnest and best video I think I have ever done! I did it today for the 1st time today and absolutely loved it! I ordered the VHS set while waiting onthe DVD and it has been worth the money!

Thanks so much for all of your hard work on these videos! You are truly the best instructor on earth!

I Love all the new music and the energy of the girls! It is so motivating to hear them scream etc. It is like being in a real club class. I wanted to scream literally today I was so pumped up... but my 2 year old was sleeping!

I have to tell ya'... my DH walked in today during interval #9! He said "little bunny foo foo"... I was laughing so hard! I sure didn't feel like a bunny... I felt like a limp noodle trying to do those plie jumpy things! They were so fun though!

Thanks for delivering us an amazing set of videos! Please, please keep catering to the advanced exerciser! You are the only instructer who I think really truly does!

HOpe you enjoyed your trip in Vegas:)

My classes loved my version of Imax 2. Although I could never do the justice to this workout that you do, Cathe, thank you for all the ideas.
Imax 2 is on my schedule tomorrow again, 3rd time. I'm so looking forward to it. I can't believe I am looking forward to this torture. :D:D I love it too much. On a side note, I've heard so many good things about the pyramids that I didn't order. I think I may have to have those too.

"I think I may have to have those too".

DUH!!!!! You won't regret it.

Julie

P.S. You and Barbara have to find time to get up to Pasadena and see Keli sometime. I haven't yet - I'm waiting for you guys LOL.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.