IMAX

Erika H.

Hi Cathe,
Although I am not new to your videos or your website, I am new to posting a question.
First of all I have to say that I love all your videos-especially your new 8 pack. I am having a blast using them and thinking of new rotations for the future.
My question is whether IMAX should be added to every rotation or should it be put on the back burner for a rotation or two as your other videos? Or is it one of those videos that is always a challange (at least for me) and will continually shock your muscles and metabolism?
Thanks.
Erika H.

Imax is a super tough video and in a league of its own. Yes, it is designed to continuously shock your metabolism (that is, if you give 100 percent when you do it).

This workout is fine to do as part of a weekly rotation, but I personally like to save this workout for any given day when I feel strong and want to really go for it. I find that when I assign Imax to a particular day(or rotation) that I may just go through the motions as opposed to doing it when I really feel up for it. Sometimes I do Imax once a week and other times three weeks can go by before I attempt it. It just depends on my energy level.

So, the next time you wake up light on your feet and with pep in your step, eliminate your scheduled workout for that day and insert IMAX :)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.