I received mine!

joyce619

Cathlete
It pays to pre-order at 4am on the first pre-order date(and it helps that I just live over the bridge from NJ): )

Cathe, these tapes look like so much fun. Well, to be honest except for the Slow and Heavy Series. That looks tough and not for the faint of heart. One give away for how tough it is, is that none of the crew is smiling during the weight sets, not even Cedie. ; ) And I don't blame them!

I was truly amazed at how Cedie can do the planks and big-boy pushups to boot. BTW, Cathe, you sure work hard to find new and exciting ways for us to do push-ups don't you? (hee hee)

My wonderful husband knew the tapes were coming today and took all 3 kids to his mom's so I could view the tapes. I am going to try to do rhythmic Step tonite : )

have fun everyone!

You scared me when you said even Cedie doesn't smile during the weight segments. That means these tapes must be really tough!
I am expecting mine tomorrow and I can't wait. It was sweet that your husband took the kids to let you view the tapes. Have fun with Rhythmic Step. The wait is almost over for us all!

RE: The Wait???

I agree! I think that all of us who ordered the DVDs should start a support group until they come!!!

Terri

RE: Mine are coming today!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-01 AT 08:11AM (Est)[/font][p]I can't wait; I can't believe it. I'm not going out at all! Sorry kids, skip the swimming lessons today. ( Just kidding)
Make lunch.....can't gotta wait for my tapes.

Sorry for those waiting for DVD's

I forgot you had to wait longer. I will be thinking of you as I am watching my VHS tapes. Well, less than a month wait isn't too bad.
Take care,
Christine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.