I got my new covers today...

Cynthia8828

Cathlete
For XPRESS and Cardio Kicks!!! What a difference. They look great!!! Thanks for taking pride in them and shipping them out. Great job!!!!

God Bless,
Cynthia

Cynthia,

Aren't they gorgeous!! They look great. (even hubby mentioned how much brighter/clearer they were) Thanks Cathe!!

Denise

Yes they are more deeper in color! I love how they made both sides the same so if I put one in the wrong way they'll still match!It drove me nuts when you can see all the body parts listed and then there was that one that just had the letter!(XPRESS)-----Wild timing with these also------I just started my CTX 8 week rotation! I forgot how intense her ab work was in these-(love the burn)---This will be my backbone for her new vids!I want to be prepared for what Cathe brings on! Your friend in fitness---Francine

SNM: No Circuit Max Cover?

What a surpise I had when I saw the new covers sitting in my mailbox yesterday. I wasn't expecting them until after SNM finds some breathing room between the taping of the new videos and the move to the new facility.

Anyway, I knew the original covers weren't up to par; but they really looked bad putting them side to side with the replacement ones.

I did notice that there wasn't a replacement cover for Circuit Max. Will there be one?

Thank you,
Lorrayne

Hi Lorrayne!

I might have dreamed this~If I remember right, there was a comment made by either Cathe or SNM when the vids came out that they were very unsatisfied with all the covers EXCEPT CM. Sooooo, I would assume that they just had the others remade. Now, like I said, I might have dreamed that but I think I remember something being said. Does anyone else remember??

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

RE: Debbie I think you are right

I seem to remember that too. I think the CM cover is really nice.
When I first got the tapes, I remember thinking the covers were a little drab and fuzzy. Boy, the new ones are a huge improvement.

Lynn W

RE: Debbie I think you are right

I seem to remember that too. I think the CM cover is really nice.
When I first got the tapes, I remember thinking the covers were a little drab and fuzzy. Boy, the new ones are a huge improvement.

Lynn W

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.