I (finally) enjoyed KPC!

careyben

Cathlete
Cathe,

I've had KPC for over a year and have tried it every couple months or so, and dreaded it each time. The high-impact seemed way too hard, and I wasn't giving my all during the drills and it seemed not right.

Well.

I can honestly say that I loved the whole thing - the jogging recovery actually seemed like recovery, and the drills can be just as intense as the rest with a little umph.

I've always loved step and weight workouts - the kickboxing never felt right. And I know how much people love KPC, so I figured I'd keep trying it until I got it too.

I'm glad I stuck with it - and really had fun today.

Thanks again,

Ben

Cathe,

I've had KPC for over a year and have tried it every couple months or so, and dreaded it each time. The high-impact seemed way too hard, and I wasn't giving my all during the drills and it seemed not right.

Well.

I can honestly say that I loved the whole thing - the jogging recovery actually seemed like recovery, and the drills can be just as intense as the rest with a little umph.

I've always loved step and weight workouts - the kickboxing never felt right. And I know how much people love KPC, so I figured I'd keep trying it until I got it too.

I'm glad I stuck with it - and really had fun today.

Thanks again,

Ben

Way to go Ben! I'm glad you didn't give up and are kicking it out with us. Thanks for sharing:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.