How many times a week for the PS Series?

Lina

Hi Cathe,

I'm new to your tapes but I've been Firming for about a few months now. I want to purchase your PS series but would like your suggestions on how many times a week for maximum results.

Thanks!

Hi Lina!

Its always better to start out conservative and then add on if that doesn't seem to be enough for you. I suggest to do each tape in the series once per week(thats a total of three workout days). If after 4 weeks, this does not start to bring out your intended results, then you can use it two times per week(a total of 6 workouts per week). I would not recommend doing it more than that. Nice to hear from you!

Thanks! Another quick question

Cathe, Thanks for responding so quickly!! It is so cool to have the actual "personal trainer" respond so quickly! This is a great site.

Anyway, my question is this, I have lost over 30lbs and have kept if off for 3 years, however, my lower body has lost so much muscle and definition and my thighs and legs have cellulite and "bumpy" skin. What do you suggest to get these legs in great shape and rebuild these muscles so that I can wear a bikini next year??

Hi Again!

Congratulations on your weight loss. The way to improve muscle tone and definition in your thighs is to focus on your strength training in addition to your current routine. I would suggest using the PS leg tape once a week and Leaner Legs tape once a week. Put about three days off between each workout(you can do other activities, just not strength training for the legs). Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.