How many days per week?

SheilaE

Hi! I just got my first tape (the wedding one) and I just love it. It's only been two weeks and I can already see a HUGE difference. I am following the tape's advice about doing the cardio section 3 days per week and the weights twice per week. Should I be doing anything on the other two days?

Hi Sheila,
Iam not Cathe but I don't see why you couldn't add 1 more day of cardio and have 1 day of complete rest for muscle repair.

You could add a different type of cardio such as: walking, running, kickboxing, ect....

Anyway, that is what I would do.

Hi Sheila! If this is your first two weeks of ever exercising or exercising after a long break, then 5 days a week is plenty.
When you get to the point where your results are slowing down, change your routine around by substituting another form of cardio activity or at the very least use a different step workout. Continue to do some weight training being sure to increase your weights when your current weight gets too light. In a couple of months, you can add more days to your routine if
you want but don't rush into this. Let your body respond and adjust to what it is working with right now. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.