How many calories burned?

sds

Cathe or the educated crowd:

I have started a weight loss program and part of the program is to do burn at least 2000 calories per week during physical activity. Do you know how many calories, on average, the cardio portion of the six pack (xpress workout)would be? I am supposed to tell my health educator this evening, so if anyone knows and could answer me by then, I would be forever grateful!! thanks!

I used the website that Veronica gave you in her reply. I would definitely say that Cathe would come under (intense aerobic dance). I think everybody would agree with that. Anyway at my bodyweight multiplied by that number, I come up with around 250 calories burned in 30 minutes doing intense aerobics. Does that sound right to everybody? Anybody out there ever used a heart rate monitor during a CTX video (cardio only) and found the calories burned to be around 250? Just curious if my number of 250 sounds accurate.

Lisa

I think that's about right!

Lisa, I agree with you...250 sounds about right. I have to remember that all it takes is a candy bar to undo all the calories expended during that workout. That's why clean eating is so critical. Definitely something I have to work on! :)

Veronica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.