Hi Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
We are going to be very busy for the next few days. If you need to reach customer service, please email us directly at [email protected]. We will try our best to contact you as quickly as possible but it will take us a little longer to respond to you during this week. Thanks for your patience.

We have been setting up the new set this week and will film on Friday and Saturday. We also hope to have some pictures to share with you shortly after our completion. We are very excited to get started and will keep everyone posted as more details become available. :)!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-30-01 AT 09:12PM (Est)[/font][p]ALL SYSTEMS GO AND ON ALERT, CAPTAIN. :-cool

Yeaaaah!!

[marquee]Yehaaw-NEW PICTURES!!:-jumpy Have fun Cathe & crew!![/marquee]

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Take Your Time.

Hi Cathe,
My pre-sale is in. Take your time!!!! Relax!!! Do what you know how to do!!!

You are the best!!!
Laura

P.S.
Your videos are the only ones out there that challenge me.

RE: I Second LoveMyLab

We'd all rather have it great than fast, and we'd all rather you not blow yourself up in the process! Thank you, Miss Cathe, for all your efforts.

I agree with LoveMyLab - I call myself a Cathe Monogamist, because you're the only one who challenges me AND makes me truly get more fit, rather than maintain status quo.

THANK YOU!

Annette

Thank you's To Our 12 Step Support Group.....

as we waited for the new tapes. We learned we were powerless over pre-sale specials. We turned our will over to Cathe. We made amends to those who had to endure our crankiness until the new tapes were in the works. Weeeeeeehoooooooooo.

I AM SOOOOOO READY!!!!!!!!

DM

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-31-01 AT 11:43PM (Est)[/font][p]This is wonderfully exciting news. I'm sending out positive vibes and good wishes your way-- and to the whole crew! Have a blast!

Good luck to you and your production crew, AND your post-production crew! We know you'll do a good job. You're the absolute best.:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.