Hi Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be away until Monday(celebrating the holiday with family) and therefore will not be able to answer any questions on the forum. Feel free to continue posting any questions you may have and I will work on answering them when I return. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

BTW, I have very much enjoyed reading all of your feedback regarding the new tapes. I appreciate you taking the time to give me your honest, sincere, and valuable opinions. Be back on Monday
happy.gif
!

Cathe

Have fun Cathe!!

We appericate that you posted to let us know! Now go rest and give yourself a pat on the back for your awesome videos
happy.gif
!

bad ankles

HI Cathy,
I work out quit often....most times with you. I am a 22 year old female who is in pretty good shape.Always room for improvement.
Lately my ankles have been really bothering me and yesterday i thought I was going to die..I did however almost cry.
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions has to what to do about this, other then going to the Doc.And how can I continue to still get my cardio in with bad ankles.
Also, do you ever have any problems with your joints considering your occupation?
Thank You,
Lori ann

Have a GREAT time Cathe!

You REALLY do deserve to get away and spend some quality time with your wonderful hubby, cute lil' pumpkin' and the rest of your family. Thanks for all your hard work these past few months!! Happy Labor Day!!

DebbieH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.