Hi Cathe!

DebbieH

Cathlete
I would love your opinion on my workout schedule. I consider myself an advanced exerciser. I am doing cardio 6X/week and working each body part 1X/week. I am combining the PS series and CTX body parts, so basically, I am working each body part approximately 20-30 minutes each. I was going to incorporate MIS into this rotation once a week but have been getting good results without. Just curious your thoughts. I am trying to lean out and tone up and MAYBE lose just a FEW pounds. My trouble spot is my legs, OF COURSE!! Hee-Hee! I have added jogging to my rotation as my cardio and took a good three weeks to build up the mileage and I am feeling good. Once in a while, I will jog a couple of miles after teaching a Hi/Lo class but basically usually only cardio once a day. Whew~SORRY sooo long. Thanks for your time and I anxiously await your new DVD's ! (Yikes, one more thing! (I have been doing walking lunges three times a week and have built up to 100!)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

hi DebbieH! i just thought i share my experience. i have been doing the same rotation one body part a day with ps, ctx, and mis, and i have gotten amazing results in only 3 weeks. this week i tried the leg section of mis and the standing leg section of ps and whew...that was a challenge :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.