Hey Lady No More Steppin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Denice

Talk about having a heart attack from laughing so hard, First off Cathe thanks so much for responding, Since my post questioning a rotation I have devoted my routine to just cathe with some power yoga thrown in. I purchased from you interval max and circuit max along with slow and heavy and cardio kicks and ps series with one other stepp from you i cant remember which, anyway, yes with alot of suggestions and general ideas from other posts my rotations have workes out well so far. Thank you. Now to the funny part of this post. As I was doind interval max now only the 2nd time and was dying but LOVE IT, I sort of slipped on the stepp, and sort of cursed you (in a good way) My son who is 4 going on 44 was playing with his trucks watching me at the same time, saw and heard me ran to the TV and starts yelling at you as if you can hear him, he says allright, you know lady no more excersising with my mommy and no more steppin!!!!!!!!!! I died with laughter............ well I just thought I would share that moment with you all. And by the way cathe you are theeeeeeeeeeeeeee best. Thanks!!!! Denice

That is a riot!! I have a 4-year old, too, and I can totally relate to the things that they come up with, isn't it great!

Thanks for sharing the story.

RE: ROFL!!

Hey girls, loved this post, as I too have a 4 year old (well hell be 4 on Sept 16)Andrew ALWAYS talks to Cathe, especially when he is waiting for the end of the tape and looks at her and says "OHHHH,Cathe, when are you gonna be done?" Or when Im doing pushups and some excrutiating weight work and sweating and cursing (like when Cath says "I think we can get 8 more pushups...what do you think...??" and of course I scream NOOOOOOO, he'll bend down to me and say "Is Cathe killing you, mom??" and I just crack up and cant concentrate. Here are two other observations with trying to work out with a 4 year old around #1: They will always have to poop halfway thru the cardio section and #2: You can NEVER sit on the computer and go on Cathe.com without him/her interrupting you at LEAST 50 times..."I want juice" ""Can you play with me" and of course "I gotta do poops" !!!! Now how dedicated are we, that thru all this we STILL workout!!!! Judy

Are we talking about my little sean or your little guy, oh my do they sound the same, but I have one better, My 2 yr old chiming in as you say at the wrong times of corse and how about trying to do the stepp while she is under my feet thinking she can do it along with me, oh what to do, but you gotta love them. see you girls later. Denice

My four year old sits down on my stomach whenever he can. He's been known to add resistance to a barbell when I am doing chest press, lying on my step. He also darts and dances all around me as I workout, sometimes almost getting run over.

I was recently admiring all the lovely crew in the background working with Cathe and wondered if they ever wanted to yell the way I so often DO when I can almost not stand it. That last reps just gotta come! AHHHHH! They just kept smiling and working out! LOL

Bobbi

This thread is cracking me up so much that I had to reply( and I'm at work, hee hee) It's amazing how much everyone here has in common. I too have a 4 year old boy and he used to hang out with me when I worked out and would even lift #1 weights like I was doing. But then he tired of it and started doing one of the following: 1) sitting on my stomach during crunches ( I guess he was trying to be my trainer), 2) laying on the step while I was trying to jump around ( like I need any help tripping, Cathe's routines do that to me all by themselves), or the latest putting his set of full size orange road cones in front of the tv and telling me it was closed for construction.
Needless to say, I am now on a workout schedule at 4:30 am so I am not getting frustrated with having to stop every 10 minutes for 4 year olds potty breaks.( They know what will stop us dead in our tracks every time.)
Thanks for the giggle.
Valerie

My sister always releases her chubby 2 year old in the family room when I workout...I've squatted on him a few times by accident! There's something really cute about a diapered booty doing side kicks! My older nephew screams"Mortal Kombat!" when he catches me doing step tapes! So funny!

Same over here--I'm always yelling out "Cathe's being mean to me, she's hurting me!" and my kids will yell wisecracks back at me or Cathe. "Don't hurt my mommy!" "Is Cathe being mean to you today Mom?" "It's not funny quit smiling, my Mom is hurt!"

LOL LOL LOL LOL TO YOU ALL!!!!!! THIS WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!! DENICE

I wish I could say . . .

it ever changes, but it doesn't. My 18-year-old and 20-year-old always pick that time to sit down and tell me the most intimate details of their day. It's okay if I know the tape, but imagine me listening to this the first time I did Rhythmic Step!! Another thing they like to do is imitate what Cathe says, and shake their booties to the music right in front of me so that I'll crack up. I wouldn't have missed these times for the world!!

Hi Debbie!!

Yes, it's me. Coco is loving Rhythmic Step. I haven't done slow and heavy yet, as I'm training for a 10K and I don't want to introduce any new soreness yet!! As soon as I start working out, he lies down in his favorite spot and just watches me. Lazy dog. Thanks for asking.

Hope all is going well with you and your new grandchild!!

Valerie

Hi Val!

Great to "see" you here! I thought that was you (& Coco) but your pix didn't come up when I checked your profile. Thanks for the well wishes for me and Kennedy! You are definitely smart in holding off with the S & H Series because of muscle soreness. I can't believe how sore I am this morning from doing Chest & Back yesterday.:-wow Great tapes~You are going to LOVE them! Good Luck with your 10K and keep us posted!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.