Hello Cathe!

cwilke

Hi Cathe,

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself to you. My name is Cheryl and I recently did the Wedding video for the first time this week and it is such a good workout. I plan on incorporating more of your videos into my workout plan as I go along (can't wait!).

Also, I have a question...is your gym in New Jersey? I live in Jersey (Hillside) and would love to take one of your live classes one day :).

Keep up the great work and I look forward to many more of your videos!

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl -
I can't believe you are from the same town I am!!! Very small world.

I have just about every tape Cathe has ever made - a friend introduced me to her tapes years ago. Although I do other tapes (and was an avid FIRM user for years), the change in my body has been amazing - I have better tone and bigger muscles now than I had in my 20's!

Pat

Hi Neighbor! It is a small world!

I'm also using Firm tapes and have been doing so off and on for the past 3-4 years. I heard about Cathe over at the Firm Forum. Everyone was raving about her videos so much that I thought I'd try them.

Last month, I decided to get serious about working out and eating right and started my plan on June 3. Although I look ok in my clothes (but not-so-ok in a bathing suit!) I would like to lose some bodyfat (about 10-15 lbs of it) and add more muscle mass. So far, I've lost 2.5 lbs and 2% bodyfat.

It really helps to have workout videos that you enjoy, which is why I'm so excited about Cathe's.

Hi Cheryl! Nice to meet you. Yes, our gym is in Glassboro NJ. My aunt used to live in Hillside when I was little so I know where that is. Hopefully someday we will meet. Keep up the great work. Cathe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.