Haven't done any Cathe workouts yet & looking for good cardio with no weights?

kalliela

Hello, I haven't done any of your workouts yet but I am interested in purchasing one that just has mainly cardio(specifically high impact) with no weights and little or no equipment. Is a video like this available? Thank you and congrats on your award! I will definitely have to try out some of your workouts after hearing so much about them!:D.

Cardio Core Circuit just requires a mat and it is a doozy! :eek:

If you like kickboxing, Kick Punch Crunch and Cardio Kicks are both good cardio with no equipment required. Kick Punch Crunch does require a stability ball for the abs portion but you don't have to do the abs.

I love Imax2!

You may also consider Cardio Core Circuit. It only requires a mat and is definitely a cardio challenge (for me at least). :) The workout pushes me like no other yet I continue to reach for it again and again. It does include abs moves but, if you don't want to work abs that day, just skip the abs sections and move right on to the next cardio segment (or choose the cardio only premix)! HTH!

The Hiit workouts are all great. Double Wave Pyramid doesn't require any equipment, but you need a step for the other two.

Pam

Thanks guys, guess I should have directed this question elsewhere. Sorry about that! I will definitely check these out sometime soon, she looks serious about what she does and I like that. I just can't seem to find too many video workouts I like, I have tried a couple of dvds by well known fitness people and just can't get into them so I am looking forward to trying these out! Other videos have been to frilly and soft, or too complicated in moves or they can overall just be annoying! Just don't know what to buy first, that Cardio one sounds pretty good. Thanks again guys!

You can't go wrong with what you choose! I know after you buy one, you'll be back for more! Cathe IS serious about what she does but does it in a very FUN manner. Bet, it won't be long and you'll be wanting to know what you should buy next! Have fun and let us know what you choose.

I have numerous cathe videos, and my favorites for cardio are the kick punch and crunch, and also kick max. I have been doing Cathe for a couple years, and still find these very hard to complete!

I really like Imax 2/Cardio and Weights. The Cardio/Weights workout has a great 30 min. premix. I live Imax 2 for impact. I also have and enjoy Athletic Step. It has a different flow without the obvious segments that you find in the Imaxes. As a matter of fact, I'm working it into my rotation next week.

You really can't go wrong with any high impact Cathe workout.

Alisha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.