Hats off to you, Cathe

Abbe

Hi Cathe!
I haven't posted here in a very long time, but I felt I just had to post to tell you and everyone how impressed I am with your 8 new tapes. I have been with you since Step n Motion 1, and what I have witnessed through the years is how you have continued to strive for better and better quality tapes and workouts, and for variety and challenge. I have to say that these new tapes would be impressive in any case, in that they are challenging and thorough and varied. They are that much more impressive, however, because you had given birth so recently, and your beautiful shape and your level of conditioning are simply remarkable. You are, in my opinion, a true super-woman. You are truly inspirational to me, and I want you to know that your tapes are going to help me regain my own level of condition as I finish chemotherapy treatments for breast cancer and begin my normal routine again. I have to say thank you for your innovative and excellent tapes!
(P.S. I am hoping to get down to visit during the VF road trip in October; you and I met previously last summer in Atlantic City at AAAI.)

WoW Abbe!!

YOU are an inspiration to US!! Good Luck to you as you start back to your workout routine. I am sure that Cathe's tapes will definitely motivate you along the way. That is so neat that you have been with Cathe all these years and you are sooo right about her just getting better & better! Welcome Back!

DebbieH

Hi Abbe!

What a sincere post. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm and support over the years. I am touched and inspired by you as well. How rewarding it is for me to take part in your recovery period. Thanks for allowing me this special opportunity. I'm so happy to hear that you are on the road to a strong recovery. Much love and luck to you. I think YOU are the real super-woman here
happy.gif
!

Hope to see you in October!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.