Getting in shape

Gettingfit

Cathlete
I'm new to your tapes & only own Power Hour SO FAR. :-jumpy I have been working out using tapes that use both cardio & strength training but haven't been getting the results I would like. I can't afford the time or money to join a gym. I admire your definition & tone. I'm 5'6" & weigh 143. Using your tapes (realizing that dedication of time & diet is essential), can I get myself into the same type of shape you are in? :-hmmm

Thanks.
GettingFit!

Hi Gettingfit! You have just started with the tapes so give it time and stay focused. Try to avoid getting caught in the comparison trap and rather stay focused on making improvements within your own efforts. Start now and take a tape measure and measure your hips, bust, waist, arms and thighs. Once a month measure to see your improvements. Don't go by the scale because weight can fluctuate around 5 pounds per day, plus your muscle will weigh more as you get in better shape. You hit the nail on the head, dedication and diet are essential. Put that plan into action and you'll be amazed at how your body can change. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.