FLAT ABS AFTER 3 C-SECTIONS?

intensitylisa

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and cathettes! I am so envious of women who have flat, flawless abs. I had 3 c-sections, bikini cut, and two 10 lb and one 6 lb. babies (who are teenagers now, except my 6 year-old daughter). My skin on my lower abdomen is loose and squiggily with funny looking stretch marks. My abs are not obese, I am 5'5" 135lbs, and I faithfully do all your ab routines. I do not know if they will ever be flat after the c-sections and I do not know how I can ever tighten my abdominal skin without having a tummy tuck. Oh well, having my boys was worth it, but I would love to be able to expose my abdomen(only in my dreams). Any suggestions?:(

;( Cathe might not have seen this question. I am surprised that others are not in the same predicament as we are. Maybe there is no hope once your abdomen has been stretched so much and the muscles cut multiple times. Lets hope this is not the case;)

I had 2 laprascopes and a c-sect myself and in the same boat, I can't get rid of the fat in my pooch no matter what I do it seems. I will probably go the tummy tuck route once my son is older and can help out around the house, he is just going to be 3.
Traci'

Hi,

You know I'm not Cathe, but ....

I haven't had 3 C-Sections, only 2. Last one was 15 1/2 years ago. Midline incisions for both. I don't know what the doctor was thinking. I do have one beautiful scar and 2 beautiful children. I can tell you that my abs are not as flabby as they used to be. It has definitely been a s-l-o-w process.

I started doing the Cathe workouts exclusively about 6-8 months ago and I am seeing definite progress. I know that I am in better shape than was when the C-Sections were performed, but I am so critical of myself that I would never admit it out loud.

I just wanted you to know that the hard work is so worth it. As you have probably seen, Cathe herself has had 2 children and looks amazing. YOU WILL TOO!!! Keep working, I truly believe that hard work will pay off.

Just a thought. Have a fantastic week.

Jamie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.