Filming???

pussycat

Cathlete
Hi Cathe~I was just wondering if filming started today and how it's going? I'll be anxiously (& patiently) watching the blog because I can't wait for some details! :) :) (when you have time, of course!)

Thanks for making so many fantastic workouts!! :*

Oops, guess I misunderstood the announcement. *blushing* But I'm still hoping that it "could have" started today. hehehe

Thank you Cathe for making more workouts for us!

Any beginners workouts in that mix? (smiles!)

Thank you for everything every day.

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day of your life"

I guess there must have been a delay because there usually is a pre-sale before Cathe begins filming.

I assume that Cathe will keep us updated.

Rhonda

I'm guessing that because Cathe said she **might** be filming:

"a HIGH REP TOTAL BODY workout, a TRAVELERS workout, and an ALL STEP advanced workout along the lines of Rhythmic Step"

in addition to the 4-Day Split and the other workouts she has planned for '07, '08, Cathe is going to wait until AFTER filming to begin the presale. I just don't see her setting up a presale for a 4-Day split and a Travel workout, for example, and then not having enough time to film the Travel workout. It would be a nightmare for SNM to try to refund that money, adjust pricing, etc.

Also, quite a few people have said they'd prefer to have a presale once the workouts were already filmed.

Again, this is just mere speculation on my part.

I am actually glad there is not a presale yet because I think that a great deal of drama is being avoided this time around. I will buy them, though, whenever they go up for sale..

Since it's only June 8th, I'm not thinking she's filming - her post says "Our next production will be filmed in late June and is called the 4 day Split"

I am looking forward to these!

Beth
:)

Hi Susan and other fitness enthusiasts! Thanks for your excitement and support. I'm so pumped up too. To answer your question, no, we did not begin filming today however, this is honestly all the info I have to share at this time. Don't worry I will keep you all informed when things get rolling :7

Have great weekend everyone!

Hey, don't feel bad. For some reason I also got June 07 in my head as the tape date--instead of the month and year. I chalk it up to excitement at the prospect of another Cathe project coming soon. I even gave Cathe a "whoop whoop" to cheer her on. (Keep the "whoop whoops", Cathe, for the practice sessions).

Between waiting for my catalog and waiting for the new workout announcement, I'm as anxious as a child at Christmas. :p

Hi Cathe, It's just nice to know that you are "pumped up" too. Sounds like you have something special planned. That would be great:7

Thanks Cathe for being so understanding! You are too sweet! I certainly didn't intend to seem pushy--just guess I got a little excited. *blushing*

WHENEVER you film and whenever you are ready for announcements this crazed Cathe-ite will be ready. ;-)

Thanks again for being you! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.