Favorite Water Bottle

LizC7

Cathlete
Any recommendations for a good water bottle to use both to keep me supplied in the office and for working out? Pretty would be nice too :)

Look at these refillable water bottles my daughter just got @ Homegoods! They come in a little stand. If you fill them every morning & drink them all by the time you go to bed you've had 80*. (They Are 16 oz each.) I don't know how long they would stay cold though. They are cute!

Attachments

• WaterBottles.jpg
    WaterBottles.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 18
I have several stainless steel water bottles of different sizes. I think they are more ecofriendly than plastic, and I trust that they get clean when I wash them (I use a bottle brush). They also work well for smoothies. I picked up some at my local Walgreens, and some at a food coop.

I use a stainless steel klean kanteen, but I also have a couple of nalgene bottles.

This may sound silly, but I highly recommend getting a tote/cover thing to carry your water bottle around in. It protects stainless steel from getting dented when you drop your bottle on the floor and also just makes it easier to carry the bottle with you everywhere you go, even around the house. It also eliminates the issue of having a "sweaty" water bottle.

I have a neoprene "small bottle slinger" made by Built that I've been using literally everyday for 5 or 6 years. I periodically throw it in the gentle cycle of the washing machine even though it says hand wash. So far, it wears like iron. I use it with both my plastic nalgene bottle and my klean kanteen, both of which are around 27oz. (Not sure if it actually keeps the water colder or not.)

Amazon.com: Built Neoprene Small Bottle Slinger, MicroDot: Kitchen & Dining

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.