Ever Use a HRM

fitme40

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
Obviously you are in terrific shape. Just wondering if you ever wear a heart rate monitor and if so, what kind of calories do you burn doing your workouts? I've been using one for a while now and find that I'm getting a little compulsive about it. Even after doing a killer workout, if I haven't burned x number of calories I feel like a slacker :( Thanks for all your great workouts. Did KPC this morning and it is still one of my favorites.

fitme40 said:
Hi Cathe,
Obviously you are in terrific shape. Just wondering if you ever wear a heart rate monitor and if so, what kind of calories do you burn doing your workouts? I've been using one for a while now and find that I'm getting a little compulsive about it. Even after doing a killer workout, if I haven't burned x number of calories I feel like a slacker :( Thanks for all your great workouts. Did KPC this morning and it is still one of my favorites.

I wear one all the time. The calorie burn usually depends on your weight and physical condition of course. But for example Kick Punch and Crunch, Kick Max burn about 400-700 calories.
Oh there are now new digital hrms. Look for bluetooth or ANT+ configurations.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.