Europe Deliveries

lana

Hi Cathe,

First of all just want to thank you for a fantastic workout videos. Just want to ask you if there is any chance you'll start to make deliveries of your products to Europe.
Many thanks and all the best.:)

Svetlana

We always have and still do ship to Europe. The only problem is the high cost of shipping and the import taxes you will have to pay.

Welcome to Cathe's place! You CAN order...here is the info for International Customers:

All DVD orders are shipped UPS WorldWide Express ($25) whenever possible. Most orders should arrive in 1 to 5 business days once they are shipped, except for areas not regularly serviced by UPS WorldWide Express.

Opps, SNM beat me!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

I live in Europe but it's an APO address and for some reason I don't see that option anymore. Have you changed your policy? I've also emailed customer service about this as well.

Thanks!
Carolyn

Military addresses are treated and charged USA rates no matter where you are stationed in the world. The only difference is we ship your order by the postal service

Hello Svetlana,

I would suggest you order from collagevideo.com or advancedworkouts.com. You don't get the pre-sale offer, but you will save on import duties, which are very high. Cathe.com uses UPS which is subjected to import duties, but others use the postal service which seems to get past the customs officer.

I have ordered direct from Cathe.com before and I can tell you it is not worth it. (No offence to SNM and Cathe.)

Wait till these web sites have the DVDs in stock and order from them.

Yen

Check out what the import duties are for Europe I remember that in the UK it used to be items costing more than £36 but that might have changed some items are exempt. Oddly it cost me less in duty ordering high step via cathe than getting I think it was the Body Blast series.

Importing laws are odd but i think that would be the best thing to do.Checking with other suppliers such as collage, CK Sales and Advanced workouts is also great advice.

I know we are talking Europe, but if anyone in Australia would like to preorder, I will have details on my site soon.

Thanks
liz N

I'm having mine shipped to a friend's US address. No way am I paying those shipping and import charges! I'll pick the DVDs up the next time I'm in the US, or I'll just have my friend send them over here to Europe (much cheaper and easier, although I realize I'll have to tolerate a bit of a delay).

Lurdes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.