DVD ANNOUNCEMENT

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Great News! We have received confirmation that the DVD's are being sent to us by air cargo and should arrive in our hands Friday. We are eagerly anticipating their arrival and as long as they get here on schedule, we will be working throughout the weekend to hopefully have all the orders mailed out by Monday. We will post an arrival announcement with further details on Friday. :) :-jumpy :)

YEAH!!!!

I can't wait! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy It has been torture listening to all the gushing and raving from the VHSers. ( I mean that in a GOOD way, of course! ;-) ) This is going to be great! I have the 12 pack coming. Combo HEAVEN is about to arrive!!! :) :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy THANK YOU, CATHE!!!!!!!!! :-jumpy :-jumpy

Erin

Hooray!!

I've been checking each day, eagerly anticipating this announcement. This is the first time I've ordered the DVD's and not the tapes first, so I've been salivating in anticipation!!

Great work and many thanks, Cathe and SNM. for your diligence and hard work in getting everything to us on time!!

Patience is a virtue ... if only I had some!

What great news! I can't believe I resisted the temptation to just go ahead and order the VHS version.

Oh no, I think I'm coming down with the flu next Tuesday? Darn, I'd hate to have to stay home and wait for the UPS man! :)

RE: Patience is a virtue ... if only I had some!

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaa!

I was just sitting here viewing the clips on the Windows Media Player and wondering what I'd gotten myself in to!!!!:) The workouts look tough! I can't wait to try them!!

:-jumpy

Can't wait!

Thanks so much for letting us know, Cathe! :D :D :D Next week I'll finally be able to do Slow & Heavy!! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

Yeee ha!!

I must admit my patience was being sorely tested these last weeks! Unfortunately, I start teaching again on Monday, so I'll probably have to wait until at least Thursday to use the new workouts!

I don't normally post, but this is way worth it! I have butterflies in my stomach! So excited! CinDee

Hooray! I've been dying to do Power Hour - all the reviews have made me nuts with anticipation. I'm ready for the "I want them all, by golly" package to arrive! I'm out of town on business Tuesday and Wednesday - I can see myself watching DVD's into the wee hours of the morning when I return!

Thanks so much, Cathe & SNM!!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-01 AT 06:47AM (Est)[/font][p]This is GREAT news!!! I am not normally a delayed gratification type of person, so waiting for the DVDs has been tough (especially after reading all of the great reviews!). But... once you've used DVDs you won't be satisfied with videos, so I figured I'd make that sacrifice. :) I know I'll be glad I did (I was thrilled with the CTX series and PS on DVD!)!

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.