Dumbbells to Hay bales

Repo

Cathlete
I just liked one week completing the last of STS....and I got called to the hay field(you come when the farmer calls if you want hay) -50-60lb square bales and was almost tossing them over the trailer....Thank you Cathe....I've never had such an easy time hauling hay.
Repo

That's so awesome Repo! I can totally feel your excitement and it is a great feeling to have your hard work pay off in such a productive way, isn't it?

I just liked one week completing the last of STS....and I got called to the hay field(you come when the farmer calls if you want hay) -50-60lb square bales and was almost tossing them over the trailer....Thank you Cathe....I've never had such an easy time hauling hay.
Repo

hmmm, i haven't tried tossin hay bales since STS. guess i should, huh? my poor hubby just put 100 bales in the barn last week. but, he doesnt' get much excercise, so he probably needed it. he drives a truck and sits for hours a day, so he needs some form of physical activity, right? :) i need to make myself feel less guilty for not helping him. LOL!
cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.