Dang...you just keep getting better

letswork

Cathlete
Your recent photos are AH-mazing...you look radiant. Still using Bobbi Brown?

I haven't posted recently because my job has been very hectic...but I see you almost everyday. My kids know you. My sister and mom ask me about you and what Cathe goodie I am looking forward to next. I've written down your website for so many friends asking for the solution...for the "secret" to staying fit. I remember finding cathe.com in the summer of '99 when I stumbled upon your wedding video workout as I was preparing for mine. I've been here ever since.

Was bummed to see the beach photos of you with all those beautiful fit Cathletes while I was at my desk working.

With all the craziness in the world...it is great to have found something...more like someONE...to help us stay strong and confident.

Keep on trucking. Can't wait for the new series to add to my exhaustive collection! Seriously, I think I have them all.

Ditto!

What a nice post and I totally agree. Cathe gets more beautiful as time goes on! I also was bummed seeing everyone having fun but happy for them! And, the whole group looked so fit! Thanks Cathe for all you do for us!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.