Cycle Max?

Linda67

What kind of bike would I need for this workout. I have a Nordictrack Recumbent bike. Would that work?
Thanks,
Linda

A recumbent bike will not work for spinning - spinning involves a lot of jumps, standing climbs, etc. Things you do out of the saddle and standing up, which a recumbent does not allow.

Ugh! Unfortunately that DVD is one I won't be able to use :( Can't afford to buy another piece of exercise equipment.

I don't have a bike either, but I was thinking of taking it to the YMCA and using it with my iPhone on one of their stationary bikes.

Linda67 said:
Ugh! Unfortunately that DVD is one I won't be able to use :( Can't afford to buy another piece of exercise equipment.

Linda, I know you won't be able to use the workout as it is designed but maybe you could modify it by doing some of your own moves when she does things you can't like jumping/ standing??? Pedal backwards, sprint real hard, heavy, heavy tension hill or whatever. Or, you have a wonderful Christmas or birthday gift for a close friend! :)

From what I am reading through out the other forums and facebook, you pretty much need a spin bike. Which really is a bummer for those of us that don't have one. I'm sure the workout will be great for whomever is fortunate to have a spin bike.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.