Core Max listed in Amazon.com

Kit_

Cathlete
Hey Cathe,

I just seen CoreMax listed at Amazon.com as a beta, is this another route your trying or have you already announced this and I missed the memo? I think it's great to see your workouts in so many different places now. I'm sure you'll get a ton of new fans, as the word spreads about your workouts being so tough.

Kit

The Beta aspect is that Amazon is trying a new Sports and Outdoor section.

If you click on the Cathe DVDs available at Amazon, you'll see that they are being sold by a company called Decolette Enhancement, not directly from Amazon.

Thank you all, for some reason the part about Decolette Enhancement didn't come up. Though I was hoping to see more of Cathe all over the place. Then I could pester some of the football players into getting her workouts, rather then partying and playing all summer. As a few times they've challenged my workout to their *macho* workout. They've really enjoyed doing Cathe, well sort of, they are usually glaring at the TV, hoping Cathe puts down that weight and stops sometime soon. Though after a week they do come back and want more stuff like what they did on the DVD. But they sure won't admit it the day they do that challenge.

Kit

Decolette Enhancement has been selling Cathe DVDs for about 6 months now. They also have many CIA and BodyBar workouts. They don't offer any kind of savings, and if you pull up their storefront, they also sell fake nipples and the like. Not what you want to be caught browsing through when you have 12 and 14-year-old boys in the house. I found out the hard way! :eek:

However, they sell the Rythmic Step+ DVD. I wonder if they have it in stock since it seems to be so elusive these days.

Diane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.