Coming up for a breather

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! So glad to hear you are enjoying the first of our filming pictures. There will be sooooo many more after we film but right now we are swamped with things to do as we continue to press forward with the filming process. If Chris finds some time to post a few more before filming is complete I'm sure he will.

I know many of you have asked about outfits so I wanted to quickly let you know that they are by:

Oh My Bod (1-866-Oh-My-Bod)
or
OHMYBOD.COM

You can also order through Sharon at Active You

http://www.active-you.com/

I loved the brown and turquoise combo too. The fabric and colors are awesome. Comfy, supportive, and stylin ;-)

We have you in our thoughts as we continue to film (and sweat!!!)

See you next workout
:7

Cathe

Keep Pressing On!!!

Cathe:

You and your crew are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are having fun! :7 I am so inspired to see what amazing shape you are in for this filming knowing that you have been recovering from an injury and surgery. Thank you for the inspiration. It is a powerful reminder to me that the trials of life can make us stronger if we respond to them with a positive can-do attitude. :)

I love the outfits. Y'all are radiantly beautiful in those colors. The new set looks nice and bright too! :)

I hope you have a restful night of sleep! I just returned home from a retreat and checked the blog first thing. Wow! I am so excited! :7 You have inspired me to do some cardio before I go to bed. :7

Thank you and your crew for all you endure to film these workouts. Until I started reading your blog, I had no idea how much hard work was involved in filming a workout. You and your crew are amazing! :) Keep pressing on with the filming. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures and reading all the juicy details next week! ;-)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Glad to hear things are going well and thanks for popping in. Are you done filming for today - it sounds like yesterday was a REALLLY LOOONG DAY? You all look amazing. I've been thinking about you and your crew today and hoping you all are staying healthy and are having a blast.

And thanks for the info on the outfits, I've already been trying to buy them (Can you hear my credit card...chaa chinggg):p

Thanks again for all you do:)

Cathe, it's so nice, and surprising, to hear form you in the midst of all that's going on!

I cheked out the websites you posted for the outfits. I just have to tell you, the company should be using you and your cast to model these outfits because, well, just go have a look for yourself and you'll see what I'm talking about;) :)

Hey Cathe,
Thanks for the update. I know your busy but always take ime to inform your fans! Thats really special:) Anyway, just wanted to say I absolutley LOVE the outfits!!! It reminds me alittle of the ones for L&G but CUTER!!!! You guys are doin great. Wish you all the luck!

~Adri;-)
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Cathe,

Thank you for comming up for air. You all look so fabulous. And Cedie, OMG! I can hardly wait for these great looking DVD's. You all are an inspiration. Way to go!

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Cathe, you and your team are really going above and beyond anything I would ever dream of in terms of making the customer happy:7 Thank you all so much for working so hard. I am really looking forward to this new set of workouts. I know they will be absolutely super!!:) Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication, Helen

Cathe,
The pictures look awesome! and so do you all. Thank you soooo much for taking the time out to post and keep us all updated.
You Rock!!:)
Deanie:)

"Body Max 2 Bonus Footage." I read this as I opened Cathe's blog and 'bout near fainted. BONUS FOOTAGE??? Color me ecstatic!!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to check in on us! We should be checking in on you ladies with all the hectic filiming you are doing. Take care of yourselves and you look great btw!

Cathe, you all look so stunning. I LOVE your bangs swept to the side.You look sooo fresh and YOUNG! Thanks so much for sharing a bit while you are knee-deep in filming and rehearsals. Can't wait to get EACH of these workouts! Yipppeee!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Great outfits!
The Cathe Team makes them look better than any model photos they are using on the retailers' sites.

I'm just loving the blog. Just seeing the few pics and reading a bit of new information a day is plenty for me. I'm totally stoked for these workouts. So glad you are feeling well enough to kick our collective hineys}( }( }( .

Maggie

With each new post I get more and more excited about these. And those outfits - they look great!

Robin
:)

Cathe (or anyone),

I looked on the websites, but I couldn't find the outfits that Cathe is wearing in her new videos. Is this something I have to call them directly about or can someone help me with this? Thanks!!:)

P.S. Not trying to be a copycat, but the outfits are really cute!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.