clarification please miss cathe!

momincharge

Cathlete
I am wondering when lifting one body part a day is it okay to throw in a total body muscle endurance w/o (such as circuit max)? I know that the muscles are supposed to rest 24-36 hrs between lifting but does this apply to muscle endurance also? Thank you for your help. BTW I just completed my 1st marathon with a minimal amount of pain thanks to you. Other than running and pilates I used your tapes to get in shape. I feel physically sttronger now than I did in my 20's (I'm 35) and would have never attempted a marathon back in those days. Now I am training for another one in Oct. I know that I have reached this level of fitness due to your tapes. Have been working out with you since '92 (started with Step N' Motion). Thanks again for your TERRIFIC workouts. Sorry for gushin' ma'am

Hi Momincharge! Wow, hurray for you! I bet the euphoria you must have experienced crossing that finish line was incredible. Good luck in October.

Sure, you can do Circuit Max along with one body part per day. CM only hits each muscle group for about two minutes at a time which will probably help to get some lactic acid out of mildly sore muscles. But if your muscles are EXTREMELY sore, say for example your triceps, then I would say to just do the leg work of the compound weight work where triceps are concerned in CM.

HAVE FUN:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.