Chicago Road Trip

mlmccauley

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I saw on Facebook that you are on the forums. First off I wanted to say HI!! hope you are doing well. Second, I was sooooo excited to read that Chicago may be on the list for 2011 Road Trips. I know you are still ironing out the details but do you have an idea of when or where that you are able to share with us? Thanks! Can't wait!!

Maria

Hi to you too Maria :D I still am working on that info. But I am hoping to shoot for October. However, so many things can influence whether or not that happens and that is why I don't like to give out info until I know for sure. So please remember this info is not concrete yet :D

Hi Cathe,

I saw on Facebook that you are on the forums. First off I wanted to say HI!! hope you are doing well. Second, I was sooooo excited to read that Chicago may be on the list for 2011 Road Trips. I know you are still ironing out the details but do you have an idea of when or where that you are able to share with us? Thanks! Can't wait!!

Maria

Hopefully all of them! If i can get a spot i'm there! In the least i'm going to try to get into Disney and Glassboro.

Thank you for the information Cathe, now if you will excuse me I am off to cancel all my appointments for October ;) Just kidding. Looking forward to attending my first roadtrip!!

Maria

You're not kidding at all Maria!! lol! Even if you aren't cancelling yet- if someone tries to book you something for October you will shoot into Cathlete mode and ask that they re-schedule! haha!

You're not kidding at all Maria!! lol! Even if you aren't cancelling yet- if someone tries to book you something for October you will shoot into Cathlete mode and ask that they re-schedule! haha!

Awww...man, you caught me Jenn. Shhh...don't tell Cathe though otherwise next time she won't give out non-concrete information...

Maria

Well you caught me cheating Cyndi...(as I quickly twist the bag shut and tuck away the few that are left)....I was "attacked" by members selling Girl Scout Thin Mints....my weakness since I was a girl scout myself :eek::eek::eek:

Awesome to chat with you on the forum :p What's was for lunch?

Thin Mints are the best, and very hard to resist. Give me just about anything with mint and chocolate in it and I'm happy!

I don't even like to discuss chocolate and mint! most EVIL (tasty, delicious, wonderful, magical) combo EVER!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.