Chest Exercises

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I'm having a bit of a problem with the chest exercises in the Xpress tape. I've noticed for the past 2 weeks since doing this tape my right arm has a lot of pain in it. Mostly my right forearm and I have a pulling sensation in the core of my bicep. After working out I have difficulty with lowering my arm completely. I started this tape with 30 lbs. and I've now dropped it to 25 lbs. The next day it's better, not that much pain. What's causing this and why? Any suggestions? BTW, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the tapes! My best, Kathy

Hi Kathy!

Sorry to hear of your pain. You may have done too much too soon. The best thing to do is to let this heal completely and start in at a much lower weight. Gradually work your way up in weight. While using the lighter weights you can create extra intensity by mentally imagining that your weights are much heavier than what they are. This thought will actually make you contract with greater force. Take Care!

My Pain

Hi Cathe! Just wanted to let you know that since I started lowering the weight, the pain is much better and it's no longer there the next day. Thanks so much for answering me so promptly and I'll stick to lower weights for now. Take care, Kathy

PS: Did Circuit Max today and it was a LOT OF FUN! Kind've afraid to do Cardio Kicks. It looks scary! My best, Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.