Cathe? What about your dumbell rack??

Alana_as

Cathlete
Ok, in plenty of your DVD's there's a dumbell rack tower thing (I don't know what you call it) with your same on it, are you going to be selling those anytime soon? Or at all?:)

I know! mine are on the floor too! I can't stand it! my place is small and my livingroom area is very limited to space. I hope she eventually, SOON, starts selling it in her store! I would buy one IN A HEART BEAT!:eek:

Ok, in plenty of your DVD's there's a dumbell rack tower thing (I don't know what you call it) with your same on it, are you going to be selling those anytime soon? Or at all?:)

This is a product that is made by York Barbell. We just put our logo on it for filming. This is not something we're planning on making.

Aaaw, well that's too bad you're not going to sell it. hhhmm. well i guess I tried. I'll just order the rack from the company you said. Thanks anyways though!;)

Alana_as, I know you probably want the exact one that Cathe has but here is what I have..well I have the 2 tier rack....it only cost $34.99!! It is heavy duty (my gym has a few of them). Got it at Fleet Farm. It's a Gold's Gym Horizontal Dumbbell Rack. I store my all 8 pairs of my weights on it, from 3lb's - 25lb's and there is room for a pair of 30lb weights if I had those.

Not sure if you have a Fleet Farm in your area but I know if you ask them, they will stock an item for you. :)

Anyway, just another options
HTH!

Attachments

• dumbbell rack.jpg
    dumbbell rack.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 21

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.