Cathe: a very useful exercise! Thanks!

kathryn

Cathlete
I just did Muscle Max for the first time, and I have a feeling that if I do enough of those pliés with dumbell switches, I'll eventually be able to crack a cocoanut with my inner thighs (kind of like Famke Jansen's character in one of the James Bond films).:p

i'd like to know what it is about that particular way of doing plie squats makes them so much better (at least they sure feel that way!?!)

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I did L&G's today and did this type of plies instead of the way Cathe does them on the L&G's vid and my inner thighs were screaming BIGTIME! I love that new move. I think they hurt sooo good because you are staying low and isolating the muscle. It's all I can do to stand back up normal after doing them. Whew!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I have never experienced a lactic acid build like the one from doing plie squats from Muscle Max. I did them to the end for the first time on Wednesday!!!:) }(

Sarah aka "Ima" ~

You go girl! I did 'em all for the first time on Thursday myself! They're killer! I followed up with Kick Max on Friday! Whoa! Major inner thigh DOMS! Hurts so good! I'm lovin' the Hardcore series.

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.