Cathe, are there days when you...

...just do not feel like teaching? Sometimes I wake up and would rather not go to the gym. But, once I get going and see that everyone is having a good time, and getting a good workout, I feel energized again. What do you do on those days?

T

...just do not feel like teaching? Sometimes I wake up and would rather not go to the gym. But, once I get going and see that everyone is having a good time, and getting a good workout, I feel energized again. What do you do on those days?

T

I feel that way at least 3 days a week. But once I get going, I feel better, and once it's done, I feel great! Or on those dyas I try something different, like run a new road, try a different DVD, etc.

I do! Sometimes I have to literally DRAG myself to workout!

But I always feel accomplished in the end.

Working out is not always a walk in the park and I dread some days more than others.

But the rewards I receive are 1,000 times more than the one to two hours I devote to my workouts.

If I wake up at 5AM on "one of those days" and do not want to even attempt my stepping with Cathe, then I just let it be and go back to bed (ONLY as long as I worked out hard the day before----and promise myself that I will work out hard on the following day to come).

Cathe is just so darn fun to wake up to, that I usually do not run into this problem as much as when I used to work out at a gym.

I do better now at home with Cathe! Must easier for me!

Also, I feel SO good the rest of the day, that I love it so much. This helps.

Good luck all!

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.