Cathe or SNM - Another Hardcore series update?

dutchgirl

Cathlete
While I imagine that things are frightfully busy right now with the new Hardcore DVD's nearing completion, I was hoping that either Cathe or a member of SNM family could spare a little time to post an update as to what's going on with the new series. I am anxious to hear anything new to wet my appetite even more (as if that were possible:D ) for the new series.

Even the littliest update would be very much appreciated!

Sabine I feel the same. I know the hardcore is near but my anxiety is growing. I will appreciate a new update.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

I am waiting. Since I don't have any of her workout and cannot affor to buy any right now. I am waiting in expectation to see when are we going to received it.

Diane!

I believe this is the only info we have received so far:

Hardcore Extreme…This is a compilation DVD which will be made up of extremely hardcore premixes. There will be bits and pieces of the 10 pack series selected to provide you with various length and goal oriented workouts.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Diane!

LOL! I was thinking of posting this topic yesterday morning! I am so excited. I really don't want to order another DVD until I get this series, and my DH would have a heart attack if I did, so any information they give I'll be salivating for. LOL!

There really won't be too many more updates as the only thing left to tell is when the DVDs are finished and ready to ship. So the next announcement will be "The Announcement"!
Everything is now at the duplicators. Half the DVDs are being replicated in California and the other half in New York City. Since there are so many DVDs this will take a little while to finish and check.
Cathe will post a description of Hardcore Extreme shortly. She is busy preparing to leave for Florida for "The Super Show" to help promote The Step Company's products and our DVDs that are included with each step. We know everyone is anxious, but please hang in there. We don't have much longer to wait.
:)

Wow! This is exciting news. Thanks for letting us know what's happening. The Super Show sounds like a lot of work on Cathe's part. But it also sounds fun. Wish I could go. :) Thanks for the update. You people are the GREATEST!! Helen

I want to go to the super show in Florida. I can wait for detail. OMG we are almost there. I have faith that Cathe workout is going to take my body to a size 4. hehehehe :) :) :) :)

Actually, there hasn't been any info on the compilation DVD, nor any info on what the premixes consist of. That info could keep us appeased for a while!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.