Cathe!! re: Low Max

pace1987

Cathlete
All I can say is holy cow my legs were frying by the end. I've done this before but only around 4 intervals. I did this whole video yesterday and I can't tell you how much I love this one:) I love all the Hardcore but as of right now this one and Kickmax is my favorite. I finally can say now I did all of the Hardcore videos and wanted to thank you and your crew for putting another outstanding workout. Im alway getting compliment on how good I look and I just say I have a personal trainer name "Cathe", LOL. Any how thanks again:)

Barb, may I chime in here with my experience of Lowmax for Cathe. I am toast this morning after it. Holey Gluteus Medius is all I can say.

Great job, Cathe!

Cheers
Liz N

I'm chiming in too--I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised at the intensity level. I thought it'd be for "off" days but I should've known no Cathe workout is for an off day. Only you could create a low impact workout that makes me sweat buckets! Thank you!

It's great to have a low impact workout that won't fry your joints but still really kicks you in the rear!! I look forward to it because I know I won't be doing a lot of jumping but I'm still going to get a leg burner. Thanks Cathe, I'll be waiting for your next low max, when you decide to do one, no hurry.

Cathe, I know you recommend doing this on an 8 inch step, but because of my knees I stay at 6 inches and I still get an awesome workout that keeps me in my target heart range, and works my lower body to boot! I hope you do another low impact/hi-intenstity style workout! I just love Low Max!

Hi Barb and Everyone! Thank you for your sincere praise and supportive feedback. Low Max was definitely a fun challenge to create. In order to keep low impact movements challenging for an advanced audience, there is a fine line between finding the right moves that keep the heart rate up yet also do not create excessive knee stress. I'm glad it was a success for you.

One of my very FAVS in this series. Love how it hits the LB Goood!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I am just now getting back into working out regularly after several weeks off to recover from a sinus infection and some other stressful events going on in my life...and I've been doing the all-step premix of this workout and just really love it! I did it today and found myself giggling right in the middle of it, because I was having so much fun. (Yes, you read right...I was actually giggling during my workout). :)

I loove this workout. It is intense but does not bother my knees and it is fun. My favorite combo is the last kickboxing combo.I hope Cathe will make more Low Max workouts soon.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

I agree, I LOVE this workout!! I feel it in my lower body, really works that area GREAT!! Sometimes when I'm short on time I just do the intervals, OUCH!!

Cheryl

Yes, that last combo is a blast, so much fun. They're all great, but Cathe is right when she says she saved the best for last.

I actually have to stop myself from doing this one too much since it's easy to forget how intense it really is. :eek:

I did this workout today for the third time and honest-to-goodness, it just gets better & better. It is just a feel good workout and the combos are so fun! I watched American Idol for an hour tonight and went to get up and my legs were fried! A good feeling to be back to working hard and enjoying it at the same time. I am putting my vote in for LowMax2!!!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Yes! Low Max2 gets my vote!!!!
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

Well, after all, we KNOW you aren't slowing down since you turned forty! I guess we'll give you another month or TWO! Tee-Hee!

Hi Barbara!

i hate to jump in on your compliment, but i posted a question about how much room is needed to do LOWMAX and never got an answer. i was hoping you could tell me. i have enough room to do step aerobics(IMAX 2 and 3 and STEP BLAST) is this enough space? please help!!

thanks

patti;-)

Patti - that's absolutely enough room to do LM. There isn't a whole lot of leaping around, you tend to stay pretty close to the step for most of it! And it's a fantastic workout. You must get it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.