Cathe-need help

Hello Cathe!:)
I need help with setting up a diet to lean down and a workout rotation specific for my body type. I'm built skinny from the waist up(ectomorph), and a little chunkier from the waist down (endo or mesomorph). When I gain weight it is always from the waist down and never on top. When I weight train, I build muscle on my legs and butt almost effortlessly while my upper body never seems to hold muscle and build up that much. I have fat around the middle and lower abdominal area that I can't seem to get rid of. Please give me some advice on a workout rotation and diet that can help with this.
Thank you:)
Sirena

Sirena,

I can relate to where you're coming from. I would love to hear the answer to this too. I have the same bodytype (small on the top half, big on the bottom half, big problem areas being the entire abs area (especially the "pooch" area)and outer and inner thighs. When I lose any weight, my middle will come in a little bit (so that I can kind of see my waist again) but that flab never seems to go away. And I still have at least have 29lbs to lose. So Cathe, a rotation (especially with the new tapes/DVDs) along with some diet advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sanchia

Sanchia,

Yes, I'm curious to see what kind of rotation Cathe would come up with for this body type, ecto on top, meso or endo on the bottom. When I lose weight, I always loose it from the top half before I lose it from the bottom half. This is frustrating because my top half looks emaciated while my bottom half remains sort of chunky. No matter how much weight I lose, my lower abdominal pooch stays around.

Cathe please help us!:-jumpy
Sirena:)

I'm chime in...

...as I also have this body type. I'm joyously happy with my results just mixing my Cathe tapes up randomly, but I'd love to hear suggestions from the master herself. I'd be willing to try a stricter rotation if she thinks it will produce even better results (which I can hardly begin to imagine).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.