Cathe merchandise request

Lunacat

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I figured you weren't busy with any upcoming projects or anything so it's a good time to suggest new merchandise! }( :p

Beach/gym towels with the Cathe logo
Posters from the Hardcore series (for inspiration in our home gyms!)
Postcards (great way for us Catheites to spread the exercise-bug around!)
Cathe cami or tank top (which Tammy/oldfirmie suggested)
Warm-up pants with the Cathe logo
Cathe logo gym bag
Cathe logo water bottle

I'm sure there are a lot of other things out there that we loyal fans would like to see (and buy).

Lunacat :D

All great ideas! Baby tees in different colors, that would be great! The cami or tank top would also be perfect! Warm up pants, or a pair of shorts, water bottle, all of these with the Cathe logo, and of course different colors, I would buy!
Colleen

I want a calendar for my desk at work...to remind me to NOT reach for all those office goodies everyone brings in!

I love the suggestions but my Q is: will Cathe change her logo? I'm hoping for a different logo because when I use her mug or cap, people think my name is Cathe. I'm hoping for a different type of logo just like Adidas has the 3 stripes logo, Lacoste has the alligator logo, Nike has that "swoosh" logo...you know, an image as a logo rather than a name. It's just a suggestion though so please don't harrass me or anything like that :)

How about a black wrist band? You know a cross between the Lance Armstrong Live Strong yellows bands and Cathe's lucky black wrist band. It can have Cathe quotes or logos on it.

Great ideas! Oh I would love a Cathe water bottle (one with an insulator so I can use it with both hot and cold drinks), Posters and mini posters would also be great!!!

Logo suggestion

How about a CF (with a cool color and font) with a pair of dumbbells. Something like that haha!

Could I put in another vote for Baby Doll Tees in different colors?

Also, how about "Cathe-isms" on the back--you know, all of our favorite sayings that we hear in our head all the time? Something like "I know you're tired, but jump higher!" or "we're going for endurance here," or "I wanna work HARDER!" We could run a poll and pick the top ten.

And another suggestion: A saying like "Women need more iron" with a picture of a dumbbell.

--just some thoughts,

Carol F

I'd also like to add something about the warm-up pants idea. Maybe have the Cathe logo down one leg and either "It's All About Results" or "When You're Ready To Take It To The Next Level" under the logo. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.