Cathe...I'm Not Worthy!

anglee

This is my first time posting to your site, but I have used your tapes for several years. I just started Power Hour and S&H this week, and I must say you amaze me with every new set of workouts. I was so excited to get some more strength tapes to add to my collection. Your form pointers and instructions are superb.

I have to say that I did feel like a wimp the first time I used these tapes. But I'm looking forward to building up my strength and endurance.

Thanks so much...and please keep the tapes comin'!

Angie

Hey Angie, I am glad I wasnt the only one who was left feeeling wimpy. I did Power Hour on Tuesday and it kicked my butt and left it trembling. I felt like I was doing pretty good with increasing my weights on the PS series, but when I did PH I ended doing barbell curls with no weight on the barbell. :-(

But just as you said, I know if I stick with it I will improve and really be proud of myself then. Cathe just knows how to challenge everyone in this educated crowd.

And another thanks to you Cathe, for doing another outstanding job. Everytime I get new tapes I am able to get out of bed earlier than my usual 5 am because I can't wait to do them.

Valerie

Hi Angie!

Welcome as a first time poster! Isn't is incredible how even advanced exercisers get their butts kicked by EVERY new tape Cathe puts out? I love the challenge she gives us everytime! You've chosen the right instructor if you want to build endurance and strength. Again, WELCOME!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Ditto what Angie and Valerie stated.

Power Hour really kicked my butt. I couldn't complete all the reps and had to lighten my weights. (I felt like such a wimp). Haven't had a chance to do it again or the Slow & Heavy series or Rhythmic Step. It's been so hot in NJ this week, that I haven't really done anything except pushups. (No A/C in the room where I work out). :(

Thank you Cathe for putting out such superb tapes!

Donna :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.