Cathe, I never though it possible...

jloewe

Cathlete
You have made me love weight training!!! The form pointers you give during the Slow/Heavy series were/are simply brilliant, and helped to convert me, not to mention the strength gains I've noticed and the self-confidence I've gained.

I still love my Kickbox, and my Drill Max Ultra Cardio Blast, and my Boot Camp cardio, but your expert guidance has made me finally enjoy weight work, and realize its' importance!!!

When I first belonged to a health club, I told the trainers to not waste their time showing me the machines, I never used them.

Good job, teach!!

Dude, you do realize Cathe has other fans, right? You're telling her like every workout you do lately. Maybe you need to blog about it.

Actually, I think a blog would be a cool idea. I know there are a lot of people who would love to read that. :) A compromise though might be to just keep one running thread about each workout rather than a before the workout thread, during the workout thread, and how I did on the workout thread. :) I think that is what Lainie was getting at. :)

Dude, you do realize Cathe has other fans, right? You're telling her like every workout you do lately. Maybe you need to blog about it.

Lainie,

You are 100% correct....sometimes I do get a tad carried away..thanks 4 reeling me in...I do need to chill a bit where Ask Cathe is concerned!!!

I did try a blog at one point, just wasn't for me, though.

Glad you took that well, Jerry--afraid I came off a bit harsh. It was only the Ask Cathe thing I was talking about--I wonder if she gets a bit overwhelmed when she comes on after a busy day and she's got so many posts to go through (and she's so sweet about going through so many).

Blog, Dude, Blog! Give it another try Jerry. There's something catchy about you! :D

I agree, Jerry! People actually read blogs--I swear. ;) You have a wonderful way of putting words to paper (or rather, keyboard...) and I think you'd be great with a blog. Even if it's just through the Cathe forum. A lot of people are blogging here now since the new forum was launched and I love reading all of them.

Try it again! Your posts are exactly what blogs are for!

ETA: If you need help or advice about blogging--ask Lainie! She's our resident blog expert (and addict! ;))

Sorry - I thought it was a serious comment... :eek: I, too, would love to see you blog Jerry - you DO have a way with words and I, for one, would look forwrd to each post

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.