Cathe: Hi/Lo In Y/Our Future?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe! Since the train's pulled out of the station for The Intensity Series (for which I'm drooling, thank you very much) I was wondering if hi/lo will ever bubble up again in your productions.

I've been enjoying a Back-To-The-Future hi/lo period with Circuit Max, MIC and the hi/lo segments from the CTX series (which I can now mix-and-match very easily with my NEW DVD'S, thank you very much) and I really enjoy it after years of lower impact stepping, kickbox and aqua. Do you mayhap perchance have any plans to do hi/lo in 2K3?

See, that's the problem when you're good at so many things - we're never satisfied!

Thanks!

Annette Q. Aquajock

Count me in for the hi-lo in the future. I love to see that. I searched hi and lo for another workout that would match the first half of MIC but nothing compares.

Haslina

Hi Annette! I'm sure eventually hi/lo will make a comeback in future workouts but I really couldn't say when at this point. Glad to hear you are enjoying the tapes so much:)

Thought I'd revive this thread (short though it was!) since it seems there are more than a few hi/lo fans out there who'd love to see Cathe's "Fourth DVD" be a hi/lo workout, from the new Video Poll thread.

Say it with me, class: "Hi/LO! Hi/LO! Hi/LO! 2-KAY-3!"

Love,

A-jock
You Can't Refuse a Bald Girl

I think hi/lo would add variety to my workouts, but the high impact stuff is hard to sustain sometimes... I like to see it in shorter segments along with other cardio.

You have my vote!

I would LOVE a Hi/Lo. I can never seem to find a good one like the beginning of MIC. Also, it is good for cross training. Of course, I will buy anything you put out.

I'm another one that would love to see another hi/lo. Cathe, you are the best-thanks for all the great workouts!

Joanne

Another vote for hi/lo!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for that stylized step to come out!! I love rhythmic step so much, I can't wait for it's sorta sequel :)
Purplesky

LizzieLiz,

Maybe a 3 sessions x 20 minute hi/lo tape, so that if you have had enough after the first 20 minutes, you can FF to the cool down ? :)

I would go for that :)

Anna :)

"Hi/LO! Hi/LO! Hi/LO! 2-KAY-3!"

need I say more?!?!?!? :7

Clare

HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI

LO LO LO LO LO LO LO LO LO LO LO LO LO LO LO

PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE??????????

Briee

And Cathe...........you don't want to disappoint AJ, rumor has it she has Cathe arms, don't be messin with her!!!! (I'm hopin you have a sense of humor :) :) :) :) )

Count me in as one who would also love another hi/lo workout. I have never made it all the way thru MIC (hi/lo section), but hey, a girl can have fun trying right?
Lisa

Yes, yes, yes! I would love a full-length workout of at least an hour that focuses on hi-lo like the first half of MIC. The hi-lo in MIC is my favorite cardio workout, sometimes I even do it twice!

I like step, but sometimes I just have to have my hi-lo!

My fantasy workout! Hi/lo segmants like those found in MIC, mixed with Boot Camp like drills and topped off with plyo drills like those found in IMAX!! I guess you could sneak the bench in there for propulsion moves ala Gin Miller....this is still one of my favorites, along with Boot Camp, MIC, IMAX's, and Cicuit Max.

Deb Dailey :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.