To Cathe, in appreciation

KimberlyH

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-01 AT 06:43PM (Est)[/font][p]In your DVD announcement post, you said that you were expecting the DVDs on Friday and would spend the weekend packing and filling orders so they would be ready to ship on Monday. I just wanted to say "thank you" from the bottom of my heart for all you do for us. We are all so lucky that you are willing to give up your weekend so we will get our DVDs a few days sooner.

I think that's what makes your workouts so special to me--knowing how much of yourself you put into them, right down to sending them out the door. Not only are you an excellent instructor and fantastic motivator, you are a smart businesswoman as well. You work very hard to keep your customers satisfied. Knowing how much of that is done by you personally makes me admire you all the more.

Thank you, again, Cathe! I hope you have find some time to have fun this weekend! :)

I agree. I also wanted to say that I really love your video's. Once in a while I will buy one from some other person and I am always disappointed. Yours are always fast paced and interesting. I never get bored with them and I always get a great work out. I just received Rhythmic Step and absolutely LOVE IT!!! I sure hope you keep making video's. Also, your personality, and positive attitude is just great. Thanks so much for making GREAT STEP VIDEO'S. I have one that is aeorobic/step. Will you be doing any more of those?

KimberlyH really said it beautifully.

Thank you, Cathe.

No doubt you are an inspiration to all your employees/business partners just like you are an inspiration to all of us who work-out with you.
-joy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.