Cath, im a push up weenie, please help!!!!!!

judym64

Cathlete
Ok, Im really get disgusted with myself. Ive been doing your videos faithfully for over a year now. I would say the average is 4 times a week. Two days I do weights. All four days I do cardio. I have definately come a long way, muscle wise. My upper body is so much stronger than it ever was but I get very discouraged because I have a really hard time doing push-ups. Forget the full body ones, Im still on the knee position. Im getting better but what am I doing wrong, or should I do some kind of supplemental exercises to help???? Should I do a few each day?? What muscles are the most involved (to me, it feels like theres not a muscle uninvoled!)You and your awesome crew seem to get through with no problem, is it me?? Am I genetically flawed or just a weakling???!!!! Your devoted fan in CT, Judy

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-01 AT 04:44PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Judy! A while back this question was brought up and there were many responses that you may find to be comforting and/or informative. Marlene goes into great detail of a method that you may want to give a try.

Here is the link to that question, good luck!

http://64.225.138.194/dcforum/CatheForum/3747.html

Cathe, first off, thanx so much for responding! I really appreciate it. I tried to do a search on this site to see if this question had been asked before, but it wouldnt work??!!(Im sure I was doing something wrong) I went to that link and found so much useful info, best of all, I see that therre are many others out there like me!! I will do what Marlene said, makes sense. I thought it was very interesting how taller people seem to have more difficulty, ironically, Im 5'9", not that Im trying to use that as an excuse, also I have a great deal of difficulty doing planks too!! YOure the best!!!! Judy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.