Can I do MIS and Circuit Max back to back?

E

emma

I know they both contain weights, although Circuit Max uses lighter weights. What does everyone think? Has Cathe said anything in the past about this? Emma

My guess would be: no. Cathe has said not to do Leaner Legs and Power Circuit back to back,as they are both leg workouts, so I wouldn't think MIS and Circuit Max would be any different. Your body needs time to restore those muscles before you tear them up again!
Not an expert :)
Wendy

Hi Emma!

If you are EXTREMELY sore after doing MIS, then I would say "NO" do not do them back to back and instead allow your muscles recovery time.

But if you are just MILDLY sore than I would say that you could do Circuit Max since it is really more of an aerobic endurance tape rather than a strength training tape and it is believed that light activities actually help break down and flush out the lactic acid in MILDLY sore muscles. But if you were to do this, I personally would suggest that you use very light weight during the strength training segments and modify some of the impact throughout the cardio portions to keep it a lighter workout :).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.