Can Cycle Max work for other cardio equipment?

LovingLife

Cathlete
Hi Cathe -- I don't have an indoor bike, but was just wondering if Cycle Max could easily be modified for other cardio equipment - - like if I used my treadmill, I could raise the incline for hills when you do hills on the bike or slow down/speed up as you do on the bike. I'm just trying to figure out if I should order the set with Cycle Max or not.

Thanks! I'm excited for this new set! -- Renee

I never thought of it, but I imagine you could do something along those lines - sprints are sprints, climbs you would increase the incline. I think you could make it work!! Good thinking!

Hi Renee,

I had the same idea. I am going to try it with my elliptical. I do have a bike in the shed but it is not a spin bike and I really prefer my elliptical. I thought I could do the same as Cathe, go fast, increase resistance etc. when Cathe does. For the price thought I would give it ago anyway.

I already thought to myself that I'm going to try it on my treadmill too. I just decided to sub another challenge when I can't do things she does such as jumps. :O I can't imagine jumping on the TM! It will be fun to try it anyway even if we can't do it as designed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.