Butts n' Guts

UKCatheFan

Cathlete
Is it just me, or did anyone else see the rehearsal pic and think "I bet that workout is really gonna hurt!" :7

You've gotta love our Cathe!!! :)

Thanks for sharing with us, Ms Friedrich, it is an honour!
Enjoy your day (from a grey and rainy London, UK!)

Trevor

Yes, I can feel the butt DOMS just by looking at that picture! The breakdown posted today looks good. It seems Cathe is really going to focus on the glutes instead of overall leg, yay!! This is the one I'm most looking forward to!!!!

Sandra

I have a feeling we'll be all needing to ice our butts after this one. Our butts will be so sore we won't be able to sit on them!!! I am so pumped for these videos.

I am butt-challenged. Rather than wanting something to shrink my posterior, I want a workout that will help round it out! Will B&G help the butt-deficient or should I look elsewhere?

I am so excited about this workout. I know it's going to be challenging and fun:D I really need this workout after I have my second child anytime now (Due Sept 18th). Can't wait to try Cathe's new workouts!

CATHE you are my HERO!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE your workouts!!!

Ivy:D

I can't wait for this workout! The pix are scaring me too!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I am in the same category in terms of being butt challenged, fitjulie, and that is not typically the case for women of my hue. I have what I call in the privacy of my own thoughts a "scoop booty" and I am sure this workout will help to give me curves in the right places. So word to the wise to the butt challenged, your butt will be lifted and muscles toned in the gluteus maximus with any workout that targets the area. I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE, by the way!!!!!!!!

All I have to say right now is "Bring it ON"

But then again I can hear her saying "Be careful what you wish for"
I am sure I will be hurting once I complete this workout, but I can't wait!!

Yep, I too was in a "Bring it ON" mood when I saw the picture...it inspired me to do IMAX 3...I just finished it now...I have been humbled yet again;-)

but still; "bring it on" (Notice the lack of capital letters...)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.