Bodyblast rotation

Mariposa1973

Cathlete
Hi Cathe ,please I get my bodyblast serie this week and I would do like to do a month rotation but, can you help me please,please.

I been doing this rotation for two weeks is hard I love it. Any of you did this rotation before any resoults or wath I can aspect?

This looks like a really fun one to do after Sts. I was reading about losing fat and if you want to lose fat and how split training or full body weights, which would be best. Well while I love doing STS and I do see a lot of muscle gain and definition under my fat :), I need to lose fat still! My weight as far as pounds remained the same so to me that was good. I needed to add more cardio I think. I tried but started a new job and made cardio hard to add only two days a week. Here on this rotation it looks as if I can get more cardio and full body weights to not lose my muscle yet burn calories. Plus I need to watch my food Intake! But I may try this one or stick a chalene extreme in there. I just got that program at a really low price so I am trying to figure out what I should do.
Have you noticed any changes?

Hi Mariposa,

The Body Blast rotation was the first one of Cathe's that I completed. There was a learning curve because I was new to her workouts, and was new to "Advanced" workouts also, but I remember losing about 6 pounds, got better cardio endurance and a little stronger, and broke through a long plateau. It is a fun rotation! Good luck with it!

Julie

Hello Mariposa,
Funny I see your post about BodyBlast rotation. I have 3 days left in this rotation. It has been so much fun. I love all the step choreography and the music. I can't say I lost any weight, but am more toned and clothes are loser. I like that! Enjoy the rotation. Like I said, it's fun!
Catherine

I planning to do STS after but I don't know if I do it with shock cardio or with LIS, until the new baby came out (HIIT ). Any advice, and I did STS last year but do I have to do One rep max again?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.