Blog and new set

Just wanted to say that I like the new set posted on the blog. it amazes me that you go to such lengths to update everything. Such quality and consideration. Thanks! Deb

Ooooh, I love love the new set. I loved the trees from last year, but my personal favorite scenery is tropical. I am even more excited for these new workouts. Thank you for all you hard work at creating these sets. :) Happy Dance.:* :9 :)

As ALWAYS, Cathe, and her crew put a great deal of thought into giving us a top quality product! It looks great!

Ann Marie

Fabulous!!! What a treat these will be during Michigans cold winter days..
Will you be using these same sets for the SH and Kickboxing Series? Peggy

The set will be changed for the next set of workouts. We already have some ideas, but nothing definite yet.

I love the new set! It's so bright and cheerful. Thanks for keeping teh blog up. I check it about a 1000 times a day:eek: :7

I also love the new set with the tropical look out the windows! It'll be so refreshing to see when I workout during those cold winter months we must put up with here in Michigan!:)

Absolutely beautiful! Can I have the OLD set when you change to the NEW??? :7 The detail you all put into these latest workouts (& past) is unbelievable. Can't wait to see the finished project and also to see those 5 smiling faces on my TV screen. Thanks SNM! Great job!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

I think the last set is still my favorite, but this one's a close second. It reminds me of living in San Diego; very fresh and warm.

I also like the idea of keeping the bones of the set and changing out the window photos. Nice!

-Kate

I’m certainly glad the picture reminds you of San Diego because one of the pictures was actually taken in San Diego.
Let me take this opportunity to tell you a funny story about the backdrops we’re using in the new DVD’s . The company that provides the backdrops is one of the leading suppliers of backgrounds for the motion picture and television industry. When we ordered our pictures we were having a problem finding two pictures that would work together. This is not easy as different pictures have different horizons, sky color and perspectives. After weeks of searching and finally finding two pictures that looked great together on our modeling software we called up and placed our order. The lady who took our order was not thrilled with our selection and told us these two pictures would not work together. We asked her why, was there something she knew about the pictures that was different from the samples we examined? Was the real color of the sky different from the smaller size samples we were looking at? Were the pictures damaged? No, she replied; one picture was taken in San Diego and the other was taken in LA. We told her we were from New Jersey and nobody would ever know. Perhaps we were wrong -LOL To us palm trees mean “tropical paradise” no matter where they are.
:)

What a fun story! I'm from Ohio & would never have known. Ha! Thanks for sharing. I love hearing lil' tidbits like this.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

What a great story! I immediately thought of California when I viewed these pics. Then again, I see palm trees and the Pacific Ocean from my office window (I live in San Diego)! LOL

Lorrayne

Thanks for the story re San Diego vs. L.A. palm trees!

I lived in So. Calif. for many years and I can tell you, it doesn't really make a difference! I'm sure current Californians will weigh in, but IMO, sometimes a palm tree is just a palm tree.;-) Some may quibble with the degree of blue in the San Diego sky vs. the LA sky (because of the smog), but to continue the thought, sometimes a blue sky is just a blue sky!

LOVE the new set, I am feeling the vibe already. :7 :7

RE: Lorrayne!

Tee hee! Well, on the flip side, I'm downwind from a sewage treatment plant. Does that help? ;)

That's really funny. I have to say, I've lived in California almost my entire life, and as long as the photos match as you described, I'm sure no one would have suspected. It's true, a palm's a palm! :D

-Kate

The new set loows great and I agree -- so good for the cold, dark winter days........

The tropical theme is very nice!

That is funny about the Palm trees!! I live in San Diego, and looking at palm trees is an everyday thing. So when I saw the set, the trees did not stand out to me because even though they are in abundance here in Southern Cal, I have one in my front yard that I see every single day!!! Before we moved here 3 years ago,(my husband is Navy),we lived in Puerto Rico, and before that we lived in Florida!!! palm trees, palm trees, palm trees........ :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.