Better with time

kaylasmom321

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe!

Just wanted to say that you have always looked amazing and fit. Now, however; you are at your best!!! (Unless you keep improving!!:D) You are very inspiring for women of all ages. Keep up the great work. Thanks, Nancy J.~~

How sweet!

Hi, Cathe!

Just wanted to say that you have always looked amazing and fit. Now, however; you are at your best!!! (Unless you keep improving!!:D) You are very inspiring for women of all ages. Keep up the great work. Thanks, Nancy J.~~

Thank you for such a kind compliment Nancy J. You just made my weekend :) You also have just effectively removed my tempted hands from the Halloween stash my kids brought home :D What a save!!! While I admit I haven't been as focused on my training during these last few months of hardcore editing, I still credit my current fitness level to the discipline I gave to preparing for STS.

Thank You Again Nancy!

I have to agree Cathe! You give me hope as I enter my 40's (I just turned 39 last week). I'm right there with you on the Halloween candy too:)

Jacque

i was, of course, on this forum at work the other day, and one of my male co-workers made a wow comment about cathe, and asked how old she was...i said early 40's and they said wow even louder.....i keep telling them that women in their 40's can be hot too!!

One more vote for you! You have always looked amazing but I agree...you just get better & better with age! We know how hard you work for it! Thanks for sharing what you do with us! (Now, if I could just get this ole bod to cooperate! :p Ha!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.