BC/ME Bonus Combo rocks!!!!

step_a_holic

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I can't get over what a great workout I got last night doing the BC/ME combo. Individually they are awesome, but put together it's just incredible. My husband got me the Intensity Series for my birthday and I never really paid attention to the other options, just have been doing the workouts as is. Now I can't wait to try the PUB/PLB Bonus Combo.

Thanks for everything you do!!!

Melissa

PS: hope you had a fantastic birthday!

>Isn't it fun when you discover new workouts you never really
>knew you had :)

You said it!
I 'discovered' this one a couple of weeks ago, and really like it!

Thank you for posting this!! I have been doing BC and ME separately or just the premixes for awhile and your post got me to check out the bonus combo this morning. I haven't sweated like this in a long time! What an awesome workout! I never even knew I had it!!! Cathe continues to amaze me! Thank you!!!
Jenn

>Hi Cathe! I can't get over what a great workout I got last
>night doing the BC/ME combo. Individually they are awesome,
>but put together it's just incredible. My husband got me the
>Intensity Series for my birthday and I never really paid
>attention to the other options, just have been doing the
>workouts as is. Now I can't wait to try the PUB/PLB Bonus
>Combo.
>
>Thanks for everything you do!!!
>
>Melissa
>
>PS: hope you had a fantastic birthday!

Where exactly are these workouts and what are their real names. Are they the older dvd's? Just not sure what BC and Me means.
Thanks
Angela

Hi Angela! BC is Boot Camp and ME is Muscle Endurance. They are both out of the Intensity Series. I don't have them on a DVD - just VHS, sounds like they are awesome together though!

Oh OK , I have both of these workouts and they are both awesome. I must say though for Boot camp I have to gear myself up for that one. The first time I did it I thought wow this is a totaly different workout.(harder) But I worked my way up, and I also love muscle endurance. So these two together would be awsome. I just never thought of doing two in a row. I am usually beat from one workout. Especially Bootcamp.

Thanks for the info.
Angela ;)

I'm not sure, maybe somebody will chime in, because I don't have too many DVD's yet. I believe what they do on the DVD's is "mix" different sections of the two workouts together to make one workout. I haven't played around with the premixes on the dvd's and I'm a little unsure how all that works... can anybody out there help on this?

You are correct. The Bonus Combo is a combination of certain excersizes from each DVD. The Pyramid Upper Body and Pyramid Lower Body DVD has the same "bonus combo" feature as well.

If you go on the Video and DVD Questions and Comments forum there is a post called BC/ME bonus workout comments and in the post a forum member lists exactly what exercises are on this bonus combo. I believe it's a little over an hour.

Check it out!

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.